Oaklawn Academy is an international boarding school that strives to provide the most appropriate environment: facilities, programs and personnel, for the Integral Formation of young men as Christian leaders.
Our education is rooted in the living Catholic tradition of academic excellence, personal integrity, high moral standards and a spirit of service to others. It aims to offer to each student the key to his personal happiness and fulfillment in this life and the next, and it provides him with the means to be an active agent for improvement in whatever walk of life he chooses.
When a young man spends a year at Oaklawn, he has the opportunity to:
• Learn or improve his English
• Study under the leadership of qualified and dedicated teachers and staff
• Develop academic skills
• Receive personal academic attention
• Practice and participate in a variety of sports
• Giving back to the community through volunteer efforts
• Organize and participate in short trips
The building houses the students’ living quarters (newly renovated dormitories with a capacity of 162 students), renovated locker rooms, classrooms, chapel, dining room and kitchen, laundry, renovated auditorium, games rooms, swimming pool, 2 gymnasiums, fitness/conditioning center, media center, library, infirmary and administration offices, all under one roof.